CIVIL WAR DAYS IN DUNCANS MILLS
July 14 – 15 — 19th Annual Civil War Days Enjoy a fun, family-oriented experience! This two-day living history event, one of the largest Civil War reenactments west of the Mississippi and the largest in Northern California will transport you to this era. Twice-daily battles. Between battles, spectators can visit the encampments and interact with the reenactors. Great for all ages!
• Time: Saturday: 9am–5pm, Sunday: 9am-3pm
• Fee: Day of Event: Adults $12; Kids 7–12, $6; Kids 6 and under are free. Parking $5 per car, cash only. No bank cards.
• Contact Phone: 707-922-5901
• e-mail for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Great video on the event: https://youtu.be/j02BcUmfihE
• Website: http://civilwardays.net
• Location: 1/4 mile down Freezeout Road, turning right off Moscow Road, Duncans Mills (Sonoma County) 95430